Sunday, November 1, 2015

Taking Commissions



Hello everyone!

Sadly, while I had eleven comics ready to be uploaded, my having to drive elsewhere to get them scanned meant I missed last week's Friday deadline. I'm making up for it now, with a Sunday post, and comics will resume on time as usual.

Last week, I was very excited to get my first rabbit, only to have him die within five days of my having him to a severe case of coccidia and GI Stasis (He'd been in my home for a total of 48 hours, the rest of the time in the ER). As a first time rabbit owner, this was devastating to me, and so this week was a difficult one to work through.

While I am on the search for adopting another rabbit (or a bonded pair), I wanted to put it out there that I am taking commissions for small comics for LDR couples. 

More information will be on my Commissions page.

No comments:

Post a Comment