Friday, July 24, 2015

Communication


Aside from telling my own LDR story, I also wanted to include other people's. So please, don't be shy! Share your LDR experiences, the good, the hard, and the funny. 

Completely unrelated to this post... I did not realize how much went into a webcomic. Not the webcomic content itself, but the layout. Gods, it has been a pain. I've been trying to figure out how to incorporate navigation icons (first, previous, next, last) into the layout I already have, but to no avail. Oh, and putting a blog section on the same page as the comic but in a completely separate section. I'll figure it out eventually (likely with the help of a computer savvy person), but for now, I've changed the archive on the right column to make it more reader friendly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment